About the job
EDA Contractors, Inc., is a specialty construction firm is seeking a motivated individual looking to join our operations team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wants to join a specialty contractor that performs work on many of the largest construction projects in the Northeast. The candidate must have project management experience. Position requires a high level of organization and communication.
- Manage and organize meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate and schedule staff meetings. Keep meeting minutes.
- Maintain all operations filing systems. Both electronic and physical.
- Organize and maintain all training and safety records, documentation, and other files.
- Prepare written communications including, memos, emails, and other correspondence.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly schedules reports.
- Generate job reports to support the operations staff.
- Assist in maintaining project schedules.
- Provide general support to operations staff, drawing distribution, schedule updates, training opportunities, etc.
Experience Range: 1 to 3 years of Administrative experience
Education: High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Proficient with MS based office software applications
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Health insurance with medical, dental and vision
- Matching 401K after one (1) year of employment
- Tuition assistance
Company wide events
Lunch N Learns
Free coffee and snacks
Ready to join the EDA team? Apply today so we can review your qualifications. We will reach out to you if we think you are a good fit!